Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Our baby girl is 23!

Today my baby girl turns 23. Unbelievable! I could not believe it when I found out I was pregnant with her all those years ago. We were in the hospital with Brandon having seizures and I was sick as a dog. That was what made us wonder. I was never sick unless I was pregnant so we got the test and it was positive. It was a scary time for us because we didn't know what was wrong with Brandon or if the new baby would have the same problems. The whole time I was pregnant I wished for a boy. I didn't want to have a girl. But the whole time I knew she was a girl. Now 23 years later, I am sooo glad to have one girl in the bunch. She has been such a joy her whole life, except the year she was 16, but we won't talk about that! lol. Now I can honestly say that I love having a girl. We have had a lot of fun times together. Now we are very much friends as well as mother and daughter. I never knew how much enjoyment I would get out of a daughter. And having an adult daughter is even better. It is a good thing God gives us what we need, not always what we ask for. I am proud of the young woman Michelle has become. She is strong, fun, kind, honest, caring, loving, sarcastic, and very much her own person. It will be fun watching her raise her own family. Maybe she will have a girl just like herself! I love you Michelle and I am proud of having you for a daughter. Oh, and the pie is peanut butter, oreo pie. You can find it on pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment