Monday, October 14, 2013

Brandon's Latest Shenanigans

So here are the latest things our Brandon has been up to. First, Brandon likes to ride his bike all around the surrounding area. He has a few rules, namely three. One is to never cross the main highway 123. The second is to not go to the "rough" part of town. And the third is to not go past a certain spot in town because that would be too far from home. So last week Brandon proceeds to break two of the rules. First he crosses 123 with our dog! Then, the day he got his bike back, he goes to the "rough" section of town. I even had a woman pull up in my yard and asked me if I knew where my son was. She was very upset about him being there. So he had to go without his bike again. Also, we gave our dog away to someone who has been wanting her for a while now. She will be much safer and he is going to teach her how to hunt. Well, Brandon's latest is that he called someone and told them that he had a car at his grandfathers house that he wanted to sell. So this morning some men drive into my father-in-laws yard with a tow truck to pick up the car. Needless to say, my fil was not happy with Brandon about this and told him that he just better leave for a while. Never a dull moment around here! Adventure is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment