Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Long time no blog! I am not sure why I wait so long between posts except that we are busy with life and I do not take the time. I would like to blog more often so maybe I can be a little more diligent with it. August: things we have been up to: Cade's 7th b-day, my FIL's 70th b-day, soccer and more soccer, working with Titia at All About Sports, hanging out with friends, working on the tree house, stargazing and looking for meteors, working on reading and math, playing games and with Legos, and many more things that I cannot think of right now. September: things we have been up to: Brandon's 25th b-day! (I am surely not old enough for a 25 year old), friends b-day party at Sliding Rock, learning new tricks on the skateboard, study of Ancient Egypt, more reading and math, soccer and more soccer, games and Legos, and again, many more things that I cannot think of right now! The picture with the spider in it was of that spider on a flower in our front flower bed. I would never have noticed it but I saw two dead bumble bees on the flower and it was eating a third. It was quite disgusting but the boys thought it was interesting. We have also enjoyed watching all the butterflies and hummingbirds filling up for their flight south.

No comments:

Post a Comment