Friday, August 27, 2010

A Beautiful Day!
















Yesterday started out as one of those days when I did not feel like doing anything. I had no drive for projects or learning. I cleaned house only because it needed it, not because I felt like it. The boys played on the computer and we read some books. They did not want to go swimming or play outside. We just kind of all did our own thing for awhile. Then yesterday afternoon I talked them into going to the park. The only park in our area with a merry go round. That made all the difference! Sometimes we just need some sunshine and a change of scenery. The lake was beautiful. We saw ducks and geese swimming and squirrels playing. We found a gold mushroom. They thought that was really cool! Then we came home and they wanted to go swimming. The rest of the evening was calm and relaxing. It was truly a beatiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment