Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall 2014

Well it seams that two months have gone by since I last posted. I thought I would write down a few things that we have been doing. So let's see, there is soccer, always soccer. My parents moved to our area a few months ago and we have enjoyed showing them some of our favorite spots. We have taken them to Chatooga Bell, Chau Ram, and Octoberfest. We also try to go on a hike or at least in nature once a week in the fall. It is by far the best time of year for hiking. The boys and I went to the Reedy River while waiting between soccer games. Russ, myself and the boys took a great ride into NC so we could check out a campground. We found a beautiful small waterfall beside a gravel road. We went to Chimney Rock. We have hiked to Oconee Station Falls and Riley Moore Falls. We have spent time with friends and have even gotten around to some math, reading, and bible study. We also celebrated Michelle's, Brandon's, and my birthdays. And let's not forget Halloween! Russ and I even got away for one night in Asheville. That was a real treat! For the most part, the weather has been perfect. Some cold days but overall I cannot complain. The leaves have been especially beautiful, especially in the mountains. I would say this has been a pretty great fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment