Saturday, November 2, 2013

Brevard, NC

Today we decided to take a drive to Brevard, NC. We stopped at Whitewater Falls on the way up. It was beautiful. Then it was on to Brevard. The boys favorite place in Brevard is O. P. Taylors toy store. We found another awesome store today. I cannot remember the name of it but it was very close to the toy store. It had awesome globes, planets, and hot air balloons hanging from the ceiling and all types of cool things sitting around. They had old arcade and pinball machines and an old juke box that played old single records. They had peddle cars on the floor and awesome unique clocks hanging on the wall. And my favorite, globes everywhere! Unfortunately, my phone was dead and I forgot to bring the camera so I do not have any pictures of this awesome place. The leaves were unbelievably beautiful. It was an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment