Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Recent Ramblings!

Some of the things we have been up to lately, let's see. We went to the Botanical Gardens with our friends. Who knew 4 boys could have so much fun looking at plants but that is exactly what took place. The ponds and the carnivorous plants were the main hits of the day. Then there was my dad's 70th birthday party. You heard me right. My dad is 70 and still going strong! We are looking forward to many more years riding on his boats. On our way home from the party we found this wonderful pick your own strawberry farm. As you can see, everyone got in on the act. $27 later we were finished! Other random things: the boys got new compasses so they are learning all about finding coordinates on a map, and we watched the movie "Lincoln" which has caused all types of discussions around here about slavery and the Civil War. Then there is always Lego's, swimming, games, computer games, and reading. Cade's newest thing is his skateboard. He has been practicing tricks and now wants a ramp. So these are some of the things we have been doing. I post these so I don't forget them myself! Adventure is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment