Monday, June 14, 2010

Cade says the darndest things!



Two funny things Cade has said this week:

1)
Cade: (in the bathroom)"Mom! You have to come in here and see this!"
Me: "Ok!"
Cade: "Look in the toilet. I made a C with my poop! Isn't that cool?"
Me: "Yes, real cool!"

2)
We were at church and we were getting ready to leave when Cade said that he had to go to the bathroom. So I took him to the bathroom and I was standing outside with the door propped open so I could see Isaac. I could here him in there singing loudly.
Cade: (When he came out he said really loud and exasperated while using his hands) "That was not the singing bathroom!"
Me: "What?"
Cade "You took me to the wrong bathroom! That was not the singing bathroom! When I sang in there nothing happened!"
Me: (laughing) "I'm sorry, next time I will take you to the singing bathroom."
What he was talking about was that that was not the bathroom with the good acoustics. He could not hear his echo.

Life with children is never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment