Monday, May 24, 2010

We are still into science experiments. It is so much fun to do science and art by the pool. I love this time of year. We started doing math mondays around here. We got the idea from a blog I love, "Child's Play". Thanks Child's Play! Last monday we did baseball math. The day was very busy and we were on our way to a baseball game so I made up word problems about baseball scores. Isaac did very well thinking about the answers and really enjoyed doing it. We will definitely be using that again.


We had a great time with our friends Rob and Kristie and thier boys on saturday night. We had a fish fry (and some grilled). We hope to get together again soon!

Went to Greenwood sunday. My neice turned 21 and graduated from Piedmont Tech. Congratulations Erica! My sister and brother in law and my parents are building a house on the lake. It looks great! Things are really coming along. Well, off for some more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment