Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Great Day!

This was one of those weeks that flew by and I can't even remember what we did. Yesterday was really great. We went to Anderson shopping for jeans for Isaac and Russ. Russ has lost 35 pounds since the first of the year and desperately needed new pants. Isaac just needed some without holes! Then we went to the Olive Garden with a party of about 20 for a birthday party for my sister who turned 40 and my mother. We had a great, loud time. Sorry to all the other guest in the restaurant! Then we rushed home to change so we could rush to the Georgia Baptist Convention Center for a concert. Russ and two other groups were performing. The CD player in the sound system we were using messed up half way through Russ' performance so he had to quit. But it was still a great evening. All that and I still managed to get in the bed before 11:30!

Today is supposed to be sunny and in the 60's! I can't wait! Last saturday we were playing in snow and this saturday we were wearing t-shirts. I am just glad that it is starting to warm up finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment