Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's Over!

Well, Christmas is over. A lot of people say that they are glad. I think that is sad. I like Christmas and time spent with family. We do not spend enough time just talking and hanging out. Maybe next year we can plan to spend just a little more time just hanging out and a little less time being busy. Next year is definitely a year of change and I am looking forward to what the new year will bring.

Adam, at church, challenged us to start the Daniel Fast on January 3rd. He has been doing it for 7 years now. He said it has really changed his life. We are going to do it here. No meat, bread, coffee, tea, sugar, etc. Mostly fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans. It will be interesting but I am expecting BIG things from God in the next few months and this is my way of sacrificing something in return. Spending 3 weeks concentrating on God instead of food. Sometimes we have to fast and pray when we want to see radical change in our life and this is exactly what Russ and I are praying for, radical change! I will keep you posted as things start to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment